Sidemount Specialty Instructor
If you are an experienced sidemount diver on the way to the instructor level or would just like to teach
sidemount, than this is the course for you. I can provide you with all the necessary equpment during training.
The course is conducted over minimum one day and consists of independent study,
classroom knowledge development and candidate presentations, along with confined and open water skill
development, practice and presentations of the candidates.
As a prerequisite you should have experience from sidemount diving. If you don't we can combine
user and instructor level trainng into one course and give you time to get the needed experience
before we certify you as a sidemount instructor.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor or higher.
- Proof of experience as a side mount diver.
1 day, knowledge development, 1 confined session and 1 open water dive.
- Sidemount & Tec Sidemount Manual (not included in the course fee),
- Sidemount Diver Course Specialty Instructor Guide (not included in the course fee).
If you do not own sidemount equipment and deco/stage tanks with regulators, you can rent it from us (not included in the course fee).
- sidemount harness,
- a set of two sidemount regulators, adjusted for the use with the harness,
- a set of two tanks, adjusted for the use with the sidemount harness with an appropriate rigging kit.
Sidemount Diver .
Sidemount Specialty Instructor .
Tec Sidemount Diver .
Tec Sidemount Instructor .
Razor Basic Sidemount Open Water