Tec Sidemount Instructor
The Tec Sidemount Instructor Training course provides candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills
to conduct the Tec Sidemount Diver course. Course content covers philosophy, organization, practical
considerations and promotion as well as other course aspects of the course.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor,
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor, PADI Deep Diver Instructor,
- PADI Tec 45 Diver or equivalent,
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 20 were done with EANx, at least 25 were deeper than 18m and 15 were deeper than 30m.
- PADI Tec Instructor,
- PADI Tec Sidemount Diver or equivalent,
- Have logged at least 20 technical sidemount dives including 10 with three or more cylinders.
3 1/2 days, knowledge development, practical applications, 1 confined session, 2 open water dives.
- Tec Sidemount Instructor Guide (not included in the course fee),
- Tec Sidemount Diver Manual (not included in the course fee).
If you do not own sidemount equipment and deco/stage tanks with regulators, you can rent it from us (not included in the course fee).
- sidemount harness,
- a set of two sidemount regulators, adjusted for the use with the harness,
- a set of two deco tank regulators,
- a set of two tanks, adjusted for the use with the sidemount harness with an appropriate rigging kit,
- a set of two deco tanks, adjusted for the use with the sidemount harness with an appropriate rigging kit.
Sidemount Diver .
Sidemount Specialty Instructor .
Tec Sidemount Diver .
Tec Sidemount Instructor .
Razor Basic Sidemount Open Water